[Harp-L] Re: Kinder amp

This is Sonny Jr, the first surgery was a success, some minor ones to come.
I have been developing a 2 x 10 amp for the past 3 months and it is
progressing  nicely. It will have all the tone of the 410 and overdrive like hell due to
 driving the 2 speakers. No games with tone to cut feedback, and as usual our
 unique lacquer. So anyone interested please contact me so we can get a list.
 Nice and light, 46 pounds, with a serious punch.