[Harp-L] Jumpin' the Blues by Magic Dick Harp Tuning

I've been working on this song in 2nd and 3rd
position.  It's good practice for overblows.  I have
no plans to change my harp tuning, but I was wondering
how Dick's harp is tuned.  It sounds like the 3 blow
is raised a whole step.  He also pops on what sounds
like a sixth or ninth chord on the head of the song.
Then near the end of his extended solo, he does this
thing where he hits the flat seventh and then slowly
bends up to the root note.  I know he likes to use
different types of harp tunings and calls them bebop,
swing, big band, etc.  I was just wondering if anyone
actually knows the layout of the harp notes on this song.

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes. www2.nextag.com