Re: [Harp-L] Tremelo players :)

You can download a few tunes from Donald Black's website:

http://www.donald-black.com/

Click on CDs and there will be links to some of the tunes

For French Canadian trad player Gabriel Labbé you can hear some
excerpts from his 1980 album for Folkways at:

http://www.folkways.si.edu/search/AlbumDetails.aspx?ID=122

For French Canadian players from the 1920s and '30s, like Henri
Lacroix, Louis Blanchette, Mary Bolduc, Adélard St-Louis, and others,
you can hear old 78 rpm recordings at the Virtual Gramphone courtesy of
Library and Archives Canada:

http://www.collectionscanada.ca/gramophone/m2-9000-e.html

By the way, I notice that you are using a non-standard spelling for
"tremolo". Trem"O"lo is the standard, not Trem"E"lo (even though Pat
Missin uses the latter spelling). This could have an effect on your
success rate in searches. I'd recommend trying it both ways.

Winslow