Re: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Take Five

Stefan Primbs wrote:
> I'm interested in the Paddy Richter tuning. But concerning this
> song: Would it be possible to play the -3'''-Bends in the Tab?

One of the limitations of the Paddy Richter tuning is the requirement
to hit the 2 overblow to get the same note that would be the -3''' on
standard tuning.  The two overblow is a challenging note to play,
similar to the one overblow.  It might be a problem to do with
fluidity in the melody.  I hadn't realized there were so many of them
(4) in this tab.

-tim