Re: [Harp-L] Re: Take Five

I'm interested in the Paddy Richter tuning. But concerning this song: Would it be possible to play the -3'''-Bends in the Tab?

Thanks

Stefan

Ok, I've just had a moment to fool around with Take Five in 3rd position. Lots of low end precision bending required, but definitely do-able. The bridge sounds an octave too low, but I
guess that's where you have to go if you don't want to overblow.

I threw the tab into a word processor and replaced all the -3'' (3 hole draw whole step bends) with +3 (3 whole blow) where you'd find that note on a Paddy Richter, and it got a LOT easier. Less than half the number of bends (26 instead of 55) and all but three of them are semitones.

-tim