[Harp-L] Shure 545 repair?

My older Shure 545 died at a gig last night. It was being flaky, cutting in an out. Then I dropped it gone. I did get one last gasp out of it after that, about 5 songs worth but now it is totally dead. Who fixes these? Archive searches yield Larry Price's name. Fritz with an H and perhaps Dennis O. I seem to recall seeing that Ron Holmes fixes mic's too. Am I missing anyone and is there anyone who has had a 545 fixed and if you did who did you use and how did things turn out? George Brooks, what mic are you using these days? I seem to recall it's not the 545 anymore. My back up 520 gave me fits too. Loose 1/4" plug in the body. I hadn't used it in so long it had just ratt;led loose. I ended up using an AT vocal mic. I want my 545 back amongst the living. fjm