Re: [Harp-L] Sans drummer

Ah, but it has "Room To Move"! Chicka-chicka wha?...... Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Kerkhoven" <solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sans drummer

If you want a bit of inspiration, you might check out John Mayall's The
Turning Point, which has no drummer on it.

John

Greetings, Gurus--

Thanks for all your workplace song suggestions. After some censoring, we
should be able to play a number of them and still be employed by the end
of the show. But an even bigger problem has emerged: We--harp, guitar,
and keyboard--are drummerless. Presuming we remain so until showtime,
are there any songs or techniques which compensate for missing percussion?

Ansel