[Harp-L] Amazing Milestone (well, for me)

Honestly I never thought I?d be where I am, but my band just released a cd with eight original tunes and a two covers.  It wasn?t all that long ago I was looking for advice on this list to get good enough to hold my own at the local blues jam.  The harp-l community has always been important to me both for advice and inspiration. So something to share in return finally! Myspace link below has a few complete songs and the band web site has clips of everything as well as a short video.

  Just getting a bunch of people together on the same page and actually doing original stuff is probably the biggest rush for me. The harp work won?t blow anyone away, but was trying to make sure it fit and stayed as tasty as I could.  Hope you find something you enjoy and thanks to all the regulars for being such a great resource!

  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=128317068

  Bill H
  http://badhabitblues.com/