Subject: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Hits

Ben writes:

"I'm trying to get hold of bootleg Stevie Wonder recordings for a  future
podcast but I know too little about his discography to identify  songs where the
harmonica is prominent. I know about Fingertips, but I've  never seen that in
setlists of bootleg recordings, I know about Isn't She  Lovely, of course,
Boogie on Reggae Woman, but what other songs of his  mainstream records feature
lots of harp, or really interesting harp  ?

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com";

......coincidentally, just last night I discovered that AOL Radio (I  hadn't
been listening lately since I get knocked offline too frequently  keeping it
on)....has an "all Stevie Wonder" channel.  So I listened  for a while...heard
"Hey Mr. Harmonica Man",  "Alfie" then a lot of  his vocals alone and with
other singers: Dionne Warwick, for one.  I  wonder if other servers have such
stations built in as well?   BTW...as far as I know, he's the only other artist
(besides Sinatra),  having an entire station devoted to his/her work.  Very
cool.

Elizabeth