Re: [Harp-L] Fwd: Need A Lesson Teacher

On Nov 15, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Michael Peloquin wrote:

I get these all the time-- the $ I have made from these foreign nationals' children has been a godsend... I hope that I can retire soon and sit on my porch playing harp until I croak.

I'm hoping Michael from the UK has an uncle who lives on Islay, Scotland and whose parents have will be bringing me a case of 40 year old Lagavulin instead an apple for the teacher. :-)