Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi Letterman

Marc Molino posted a You-tube of Rob with George Jones and Smo-Joe  responded:

"On Nov 14, 2006, at 10:26 AM, Marc Molino wrote:

> Ladies  & Gentleman, it is my humble pleasure to present to you
>  (courtesy of YouTube), Mr. Rob Paparozzi:
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ACRy04H68
>
> Enjoy,
>  Marc

"Had a hard time listening to it. First time I'd listened  to it in
years. Had a good cry. It's the story of my  life.
smo-joe"

....that's sad to hear, Smokey...you're one of the good guys who  deserves
nothing but happiness.  Hope your sadness is now in the past  and the "next 50
years" are the best yet  :)

...Thanks for the YouTube of Rob, Mark....very cool.  Much  obliged.

Elizabeth