[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Jason Ricci & New Blood RIGHT NOW on Webcam in Key West

Bruno writes:

Had a ball watching Jason & New blood live at the
Green  Parrot, was a fun afternoon of hard work here at
the office :),haha,  when Jason is playing live you
gotta take a break  ;)!

Bruno."

....Hah!   MY "break" was when the band was probably off  having their dinner
in between sets....(from sometime after 7p.m. until  10....)  lol...after
that I was back to being glued to my computer  screen....my butt was sore from so
many hours spent in my computer  chair  :)

My new dog wanted to play...kept telling her ..."wait!".....my bad.  One has
one's priorities...<G>

Elizabeth