Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Jason Ricci & New Blood RIGHT NOW on Webcam in Key West

Had a ball watching Jason & New blood live at the
Green Parrot, was a fun afternoon of hard work here at
the office :),haha, when Jason is playing live you
gotta take a break ;)!

Bruno.

--- Fernando Bresslau <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>