[Harp-L] Nice to meet you'all

Hello, I just joined the list today. I have a few decades of playing harmonica and a couple music degrees behind me. I play dobro, piano and harmonicas in celtic and bluegrass bands (mostly diatonics in these bands) . I also have a lot of experience on chromatic harp and read pretty well. I use a C chromatic to read and improvise in all the other keys. I tongue block by curling my tongue. It's how my dad did it and my brother and my kids do it that way too.

Well, I hope to learn by listening to the many outstanding players on this list.

Mark from Buffalo NY

www.MarkPanfil.com
www.BuffaloBluegrass.com

Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline