RE: [Harp-L] RE: help with trance blues harmonica

Ross -

I forgot to mention Jason Ricci.  He actually played with RL Burnside.  I'm
not aware of any records with RL, but if you can find it, check out Down at
the Juke, he has a couple of trance blues songs in there, plus he
re-recorded one of them - Snowflakes & Horses - in his last CD,  Blood on
the Road.

Later,

Gus Olmos

  _____

From: "Agustin & Kathy Olmos" <aolmos@xxxxxxx>

> Ross -
>
> Here are a couple of suggestions:
>
> Moreland, Arbuckle & Floyd - Floyd's Market
> Spoonful of Blues - Chasing the Devil's Music
> Richard Johnston - Foot Hill Stomp
> Some of the early R.L Burnside and Fred McDowell records have harp
>
> Also check out Juke at http://www.myspace.com/juketheband killer version
of
> Skinny Woman. I believe Eric Garcia, the harp player, is a member of
Harp-L

<111020061542.23032.45549DE600092FDA000059F8220073583403010C0A0DCD0D@comcast