[Harp-L] new songs

I uploaded two new songs here:

http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm

They both have harp. Neither is what you call a harp song--we're trying to showcase the vocalist. The harp is just ear candy.

Knew I knew is sort of punk techno and I'm playing a heavily processed Dorian tuned Lee Oskar. You'll hear the harp come in towards the end. Shelley our vocalist said she really liked New Queens of the Stone Age (whoever they are) and wanted the song to sound evil.The all Asian choir except for Emiy do a lovely vocal intro and Hannah our Japanese kid did some nice commentary at the end.

Simple Plan is a ballad. It originally started out as a song Shelley wrote when she was 17 as a Goth love song to a vampire. We re wrote the part where the throats got torn out. Obvioiusly the Space Animals are a gargae band and we don't know squat about ballads but I put some harp in the spacy orchestral end part of the song. Again Lee Oskar, second position really heavily processed.

More influenced by The The and Massive Attack than little Walter for these songs.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm