[Harp-L] Wolfgang's Vault for '66 James Cotton, Muddy etc

Hi,
As of last Friday, about 300 concerts from the Fillmores, Winterland, and assorted other venues from 60s through 80s, etc are now available for free streaming after registering at:
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com These are taken from the Bill Graham estate collection, were recorded with permission at the time of the shows from the board so not bootlegs and sound quality is quite good for live shows that weren't intended for broadcast. Purchasable downloads maybe in the future but free to listen to for now.
I'm listening to a great James Cotton Blues Band Winterland show from 1966 right now, great stuff with basically the same band as his first solo album (Luther Tucker, Bobby Allison, Alberto Gianquento, Sam Lay). Also on there is a 66 show with Muddy Waters' band with George Smith on harp, and I'm sure there are more gems in there. Worth taking a look, I think. Unfortunately no Butterfield Band (yet) who did many shows at these venues (Mike Bloomfield, with and after the Electric Flag, is included). And check the various rock acts that had harp players, for example Canned Heat is there but after Alan Wilson's passing.
Usual disclaimers apply, I have no connection to the site or the guy who paid 6 mil. for the tapes, posters, etc that he sells at the site.