[Harp-L] re: What if the band is inbetween keys?

on Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:56:50 -0800 (PST)
Michael Rubin, his subject:
What if the band is inbetween keys?
asked in part:

  For this thread, the question becomes: what do you do when the band is "in
between" keys?

Michael, I have not played with a guitar player on stage ­ or off - in quite
sometime who did not use an electronic tuner.
I believe this would be a reasonable solution for all parties involved ­
especially the audience, who are paying for a certain amount of reasonable
intunedeness.

all the best from the land of the rising humidity,

-sg
tokyo