[Harp-L] Kiss Lonely Good-bye - Stevie Wonder Harmonica Instrumental

A while back I purchased "The Complete Stevie Wonder" from iTunes (579 tracks, $189.99). There are many hidden treasures here. One of several that I'd never encountered before, a harmonica instrumental with orchestra, performing his song "Kiss Lonely Good-bye" from the "Adventures of Pinocchio" soundtrack (1996) . The tune is a classic Stevie ballad (there are also vocal versions with and without orchestra), played on chromatic from beginning to end. Unfortunately, it's one of the tunes that can't be downloaded from iTunes without purchasing the entire set -- but it if you like the way Stevie plays on ballads, you won't want to miss this. My guess is that it's on the soundtrack album and/or dvd as well....

- Slim.

--
http://www.SlideManSlim.com