[Harp-L] Music's new trend: Symphonies gone wild!!!!!!!!!

Stupid article that Randy Singer found on line and sent me:

http://www.dailybulletin.com/entertainment/ci_4631021

Thanks Randy!!!

The part I love is where he mistakes and calls me the Pavarotti of Harmonica Players instead of the LA Times quote of Pagannini. Oh well, the neat thing is it shows the harmonica as one of those instruments coming in to save symphonies.

As Rob Paparozzi and I always say, "Just pay me." and then you can say whatever you want.

BTW, next season I will perform the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto in my Louisville Symphony Debut

This season marks the following debuts:

1.  Orchestra del Teatro Massimo Debut
2.  Pittsburgh Symphony Debut
3.  Quebec Symphony Debut
4.  Bochumer Symphoniker Debut
5.  National Symphony-Kenndey Center Debut
6. Sinfónica del Principado de Asturias Debut

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio