Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Jason Ricci & New Blood on Webcam

Fernando wrote:

"Hey Elizabeth!

Thanks a lot, this webcast is being  great!

I am enjoying seeing Jason and NB live a lot, although I am  almost
falling down from the chair, it is midnight here in  Trossingen.

All the best,
Fernando"

Thanks, Fernando...Wasn't it cool that people from all over the World  could
get to see him live?  I know what you mean...I tuned back in  for the 10p.m
(Eastern time) show and stayed with it till the bitter end):  2:a.m.! <G>.....my
only compliant was that I couldn't get  to see my friend Jason close up
.....but it isn't supposed to be  that, just a way for us to peek in to watch a
live show...what a  privilege!

He was having fun and clearly enjoying Key West...will be continuing  the
tour in Sunrise, Florida tonight, then on to Matlacha,  Fla. Sunday and Monday
then St. Petersburg, Ocala and Cocoa  Beach...you can check his schedule at
_www.jasonricci.com_ (http://www.jasonricci.com)  .....for anyone  who hasn't yet
caught an in-person show of his....and who live in those  areas, do
yourselves the biggest favor of your harping lives and go watch  this band in action.
You will NOT be disappointed.  Jason and  the guys sure give you your money's
worth...it was especially  nice to see Steve Johnson back at the drums in
especially fine form after  suffering a broken wrist.  Damn, the guy is good.

Elizabeth