Re: [Harp-L] help with trance blues harmonica

Have you checked out Dan Treanor?  He's out of Pueblo, Colorado, but
his band does a bunch of this Afrosippi type stuff.  He's got a page
with some full-length sound samples at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=450791

Have fun with it!

-tim

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, b2becom@... wrote:
Hey List - anyone out there play harp to trance blues (rl burnside,
robt. balfour, jr. kimbrough)? and could point me to some good
trance blues harp tracks to listen to?  My band is starting to play
this style and I'm in need of some inspiration.

Tx

--
Ross Macdonald
www.sassparillapdx.com