RE: [Harp-L] Re: Elderly harmonica player arrested for performingcopyrighted songs at bar

> A 73-year-old bar manager who illegally performed copyrighted tunes by
> the Beatles and other artists on the harmonica was arrested Thursday on
> suspicion of violating the Copyright Law, police said.

whew, what a relief. i can finally sleep easy, knowing this animal is off the streets.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

I don't think I'd have the resourcefulness to play Beatles tunes on a harmonica in public unless I had someone like Sir George Martin to arrange and provide my backing tracks. Without that, most of the tunes are a little, er, threadbare to say the least. Much better with the words. So fair dues to yer man in Japan, say I! ;-)

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb