[Harp-L] Super Reverb RI for sale

Hi all... I am selling my Fender Super Reverb reissue.  It's a great amp... I've had it for about six months and have loved it, and it's in perfect condition.  I just need the funds for something else and will probably buy another one soon.  I've retubed it for harp (can't remember the exact configuration but can check if you need to know).  I highly recommend this amp to anyone who is looking for good blues tone but also versatility for other styles.  If you want to know more about this amp:

  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-65-Super-Reverb-Combo-Amp?sku=480703

  I'm asking $850 plus shipping.  Will post to eBay soon so let me know if you are interested ASAP.

  Scott

---
Scott's debut CD, Umbrella Man, out soon!
http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/
http://www.myspace.com/scottalbertjohnson