Re: [Harp-L] New Richard Hunter blues on Broadjam

Hi Richard;
                  Is 'Big 17' done on a 'Chordomonica' - that is, Cham
ber Huang's beast with the double slides?  I've only heard one on Sam
Hinton's CD plus had a short honk on one many years ago. Can't think how
else you could have pulled that off, even with a retune. Has to be a
slide harp of some kind. Yes?
Cheers,
RD

>>> Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/11/2006 5:14:29 >>>
Hi all,

I've put a recent blues piece, "Ridin' Blues", up on Broadjam for
public review and comment.  This piece, and all the others I've put on
Broadjam, can now be easily accessed by going to:

http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter

Ridin' Blues is based on a slide guitar recording made by my brother,
Mark Hunter.  I've added drums, bass and harmonica.  It's a rough mix,
in particular because I'm on the road and don't have access to my home
studio.  But you'll get the idea.

The harmonica was recorded directly into the computer via a Labtec
AM-22 mic into a Digitech RP200, using my own "Texas Blues" setup for
the RP200.  I further treated the harp sound with a free VST plugin
called FreeAmp2 to add more punch and grit.  See how you like it.  And
while you're there, check out some of my other pieces.  They're all free
for the listening.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com