[Harp-L] Tim Moyer and other things

Man that sucks! I feel your pain Tim! Concentrate on your playing baby if
there no time for the harmonies cause you rock.... record some CD's for all
of us...!
    By the way Mitch Kashmar's new Cd for delta groove deserves a listen
from this group, nice innovative playing within a traditional context. Like
Tim, he's an obviously underated and under heard player. Speaking of losing
money time and friends.... While your checking out those guys check out
these you tubes of me in drag at a Halloween show in fl and else where....
Jason Ricci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FFRvFC6Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYQ_E4SMPuo&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr-y063NxU&mode=related&search=