[Harp-L] Bargain Bin Amp help

I have an old Airline (Wards) 62-9021A 2-tube amp and need a schematic.  I
believe the dual capacitor (paper) went south and when turned on, two
resistors let all their smoke out.  Visual inspection.  I need to put the
smoke back in.  Funny, the paper cap didn't blow up and make a mess.  The
paper cap looks fine from the outside, sitting upright on the top (tube
side) of the chassis hard-wired underneath to the socket.

One 12ax7a driver and in the output tube socket a 5OQ6.  Strange the 5v
filament output tube.  Was that normal?  Or just a "whatever's in the box"
replacement by some "genius"?

Also strange, only one diode as a rectifier?  That's not a rectifier like I
am used to seeing.

I might reconfigure the circuit, but I'd like to get it working first.

It has a nice looking Jensen speaker and the box is dirty but not beat-up.
I gotta feeling this will make a nice harp amp.

Web search for a schematic turned up nothing.  Help!

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!