[Harp-L] Re: harp tabs for blues and jazz

   Thanks to Brian Adams for referring to www.crossharpchonicles .com.
The web site is excellent for beginners in blues or jazz with several
hundred songs and spirituals. .     Click on large box icon,  Bluez Harp
tabs.  It features blues videos where you can upload your videos.  As
yet, I have not found any harp, all blues guitars.  It lists harp
masters.  They welcome your listing with home page with clips.  I donot
see some of  harp masters I know but they are not aware of  its value.
Please tell your colleagues to list.   It lists blues festivals world
wide.     Other links include ez.folk.com, harmonicalessons.com,
harmonicaonline.com(Tulsa Reed), harmonicacentral.com(J.Gindick),
fletchermanzi.com  for Blues harmonica for beginners.