[Harp-L] new product for WM Harps?

rainbowjimmy wrote:
Stay in shape, get a long cord, and get out and dance with the
audience. Wander over and say hi to the guitarist and do a little
jumping up and down with him.

Better still, get a wireless rig.  I played last night using wireless
in-ear monitors and a wireless microphone.  Wherever I went the mix
was perfect, even from the far end of the dance floor.  It's great how
the ladies all come out and dance around you when you're soloing on
the dance floor!

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/

too bad Tim's "name that harmonica" contest is over.....

Perhaps the next in his product line will be called "The Babe Magnet" and will come with a warrantee: "guaranteed to get the ladies to dance around you" ?

I"ll take a bunch.....oh, nevermind, I'm getting married in a week, the "Babe Magnet" probably would be a trouble maker ...

which, come to think of it, might have been a good name for a harmonica also..."The Trouble Maker"...

ok, back to work here.....

kip los angeles.