[Harp-L] Buddy Greene on Michael Card's "In the Studio" Radio broadcast

On 5/13.Buddy Greene was a guest performer on Michael Card's "In the
Studio" Radio broadcast.  It is now available on Michael Card's
website as streaming audio or you can download it via his podcast.

Website: http://michaelcard.com/archive/show215.asp

Podcast: http://www.michaelcard.com/ITS/ITS.rss

They play nine numbers during the one hour show. Details are listed below:

Program Number: 215 Airing week of: 05/13/06 Scripture: Mark 6:47

Creativity Guests:

Buddy Greene - Harmonica, Guitar, Vocal
Pat Flynn - Guitar, Vocal
Ken Lewis - Percussion

Music 1: "The Battle of New Orleans" Music 2: "Denomination Blues" Music 3: "Will the Circle Be Unbroken / I'll Fly Away" Music 4: "Sea of Souls" Music 5: "I am a Pilgrim" Music 6: "Fat Gal" Music 7: "God Moves in a Windstorm" Music 8: "Walk on the Water" Music 9: "Cluck Old Hen"