Re: [Harp-L] SPAH - new fusions

I'm going as well. There are some really cool surprises cooked up for
Jason's blowoff - and not just for the blues crowd. Harmonica band
devotees will also find some things to enjoy.

I'm doing a feature set on a later night, with guitar/string
bass/percussion backing, and with a harmonica trio for part of it. It
will be French Canadian/Cape Breton/Alberta traditional music played
in ways that I think will be enjoyable and intriguing to more than
just the trad music community.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Michalek" <chris@...>
wrote:

I'm going to SPAH and just booked my ticket.  I got a great deal on my
flight though Southwest Airlines ($108 RT)  They just posted thier
internet specials so book 'em while you can. I noticed great deals
from Chicago and Las Vegas to Denver.

Jason Ricci's blow off is going to be supremely exciting this year do
not miss it if you are going to SPAH. Aug 15th in Denver, Co  More
Details to come.