[Harp-L] Bochumer Symphony Debut

I just found out I will be playing my Bochumer Symphony Debut next season with Maestro Steven Sloane performing the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto and some Elvis - time for the bullet mic and my 1951 Valco Supro amp for the Chicago Blues sound! I use AD9 Ibanez

This means next season's debuts are Bochumer Symphoniker, Orchestra del Teatro Massimo, Pittsburgh Symphony and Quebec Symphony; also Anderson Symphony (IN), Saginaw Bay Symphony (MI) and Enid Symphony (OK).

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http:www.robertbonfiglio.com