[Harp-L] Re:Taylor Hicks

  Next Tuesday American Idol show will be a final day for Taylor Hicks to
be a winner.  He did a fantastic blues riff while walking to the judges
table and impressed the judges and all the audiences with wild uproar.
It was the only harmonica playing shown on major TV network by any one in
my 50 years memory..  Why harmonica playing is ignored or pushed aside by
American TV or national media?   We have world renowned Harmonica
virtuosos,  classical, jazz or blues. among us.    IS it disdain or
contempt or prejudice or no money in harmonica industry to sponsor
commercial wise?  Anyway, there is one chance left for us to push Taylor
Hicks to the idol by voting on Tuesday and make all of your family
members to vote or dial as many numbers of your family after their
approval.  If he wins, I think that he will play again blues harp and
sing and dance as a showoff.  I think he is a real harp lover and he can
show the 50 million people how beautiful harmonica is.  Please vote yes
and let's win.       Ken in Georgia