[Harp-L] Jason Ricci harmonica seminar in Atlanta June 11th

If anyone here is going to be in Atlanta on June 11th you won't want to miss this.

  The Atlanta Harmonica Enthusiasts presents a harmonica Seminar with Jason Ricci. This is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best harp players in the world today. And not only is Jason a great player, but a good teacher and a nice guy too. I had the privilege of meeting him and attending his classes at Jon Gindick's Atlanta Jam Camp.

  The seminar will be on Sunday, June 11th in Atlanta GA. Contact me at one of the email addresses below for additional details.

  jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx
  atlantaharmonica@xxxxxxxxx

  Jim McBride
  Atlanta Harmonica Enthusiasts

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.