[Harp-L] Taylor & Greats

Levy, Madcat, Paparozzi, Ricci , and Bonfiglio are all nice people........not to say anything about their extraordinary talents.     Being nice also contributes to becoming popular with the fans.  FANS are what it is all about if you want to make money at it.
  We are not talking about brushing elbows with the greats.......we are talking about supporting our fellow harmonica person.
  You overlooked the part that said......."If you're going to dream, dream big!!" Most would recognize that as a tongue in cheek. No one actually expects it to happen.  Sorry I have to spell it out.
  I wonder who is in the dream world.
  BW