[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite new CD

Has anybody listened to Charlie's new CD?

I saw a review in a formerly trustworthy Detroit newspaper by a fired-DJ and
free lance reviewer who doesn't like Charlie's singing voice, choice of band
mates or song list -- but   I haven't had a chance to pick up a copy yet. (I
personally think this guy doesn't know which end of a harmonica is up or that
blues is a music genre.)

Personally, I don't think Charlie can put out a bad record. I have many -- if
not most -- of his albums, including his first LP.

I plan to buy it when I get a chance.

The Ann Arbor concert is sold out -- so I can't see him in person.