[Harp-L] wireless, picking frequencies

I almost oredered an AKG wireless guitar bug awhile
back.   I was going to order the one with the two
antenna receiver.  Anyway, I had to pick a frequency
-- oh no, more choices!  Nobody I play with is
wirelss, so I didn't have to worry about interference
between bandmates, but I didn't know how to pick.  I
suppose one would pick frequencies that aren't used
for other purposes locally, but I didn't know how to
find that out.  What have other folks done???  Thanks.
 --John K.