From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of IronMan Mike Curtis
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:56 PM
To: harp-l harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp on the Santa Monica 3rd St Promenade

I'm taking my one man band (which is now up to one man and one gal)
back to the Santa Monica 3rd St. promenade and/or pier.  I play
racked C diatonic (chromatically), guitar, organ bass pedals, and
sing.  Laura Derwin plays sax, and I'm teaching her to play bass.
She's going to sing a few tunes with me, too.

Wish me luck!

--IronMan Mike Curtis
ironmanmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Great songs! Amazing videos!   www.myspace.com/ironmancurtis