[Harp-L] Funk Harp on a new CD

Thought I'd share a plug for a cool CD I played on:

Jeff Young "Songs from a Red Wurlitzer" SunSoul Records

Jeff is currently on the road with Donald Fagen and has toured with Jackson Browne for many years. He is an awesome Keyboardist and Vocalist as well as superb songwriter.

This is the 2nd solo CD of his I had the pleasure to play on.

I Played on the tune "Drive" with Steve Ferrone on Drums, below is a link to a short sample. The whole record is great and his tribute to Ray Charles on this same CD is very unique! (only harp on the one tune tho)

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=4176792&from1=QUIA

all the best,
rob paparozzi