Subject: [Harp-L] Susan at The Shubert

Susan Rosenberg writes:

"Monday night I had the gig of a lifetime at The Shubert  Theatre, (New
Haven, Ct).

 I did two numbers with guiartist, Al Ferrante  (lead guitarist for Edgar
Winters and Cindy Lauper).  It was a  Benefit for AIDS and extremely gratifiying
to play to a sold out  house.  When I came out playing "Amazing Grace" in my
red satin  Escada ball gown and spike red satin heels, you could hear a pin
drop.  I said a few words when I finished, which made the audience  laugh
spontaneously.
There's no feeling in the world like that,  when you feel all that love
coming at
you from out of the dark and  through the spot lights.  I actually heard
someone
sigh as I  began the first notes of "Over The Rainbow." In such a varied
lineup
of entertainers, it was nice of them to save the standing ovation for  my
harmonica.  I'll never forget it!
With love  always,
Susan Rosenberg"

....It sounds like a dream night.   Kudos!

I haven't had the privilege of hearing (or seeing) you  play....yet.

 I know I can't be the only one here who would  absolutely love to hear any
downloads or clips of your participation in  this show when they're
available.....and would especially enjoy  seeing photos of you in that fabulous red dress
......with spike heels, no  less  :)

Now that's what's called having it going on,  girl!

Elizabeth