Re: [Harp-L] Re: What about a repertoire for the Melody Maker

The Melody Maker tuning is my least favourite of the alternate tunings. For years it just confused the heck out of me. what do I do with this? I recently decided to try playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow using the melody maker tuning and I really like it. It took me a bit to wrap my mind around it. Noodling with the tuning got me nowhere. It wasn't until I had a specific melody I wanted to play that I knew would work with the tuning that I actually figured out how to play one of these harmonicas. I think Winter Wonderland works on the MM and also Georgia. fjm