[Harp-L] A treat for New York/New Jersey/Connecticut harp fans 3/31

If anyone missed this from the gig list (thought he'd sneak it past us
without comment, did he?)...this is our very own Ben Nathanson, whom I haven't
heard play since last year's Buckeye Blues Jams...when everyone would sit up and
take notice whenever the "trumpet" would sound (he has astonishing tone on
his Big River harps)....a sampling might still be heard on one of Garry
Hodgson's downloads of JR's Mexicali shows (November, 2004?).  I so wish I  could
make it out to Putnam tonight...but it's impossible for me.  So any  listers
from the Tri-State area who want to hear Ben with his newest Band...go  give a
listen to one of the nicest guys and incredibly good unsung harp players  you're
ever likely to hear.

"RICKY BLUES - Ben Nathanson,  harmonica
http://www.rickyblues.com
03/31 Putnam Valley, NY - End Zone  (10pm)

Elizabeth