[Harp-L] Music scene in London, UK

Hi -
  I have already requested this, so please forgive the repitition
  I will be in London, UK, April 5-11.  If anyone has any recommendations as to place to hear good live music (particularly Blues, but anything else as well), please let me know - especially any harp-lers playing there (It`s always good to hear and meet "colleagues")
  Thanks
  Dov Hammer