[Harp-L] Pro Junior extra pitch problem

Michael Fugazzi inquires about a ghost tone riding on the note he is playing using a Pro Junior. I had a similar experience with a Tweed Harvard. I took it to Bill Carruth, who has long been the preeminent Fender tech in my part of the world. If I understand his explanation correctly, he added filtering to the power supply. It took care of the ghost note issue. Apparently, there is a limit to how much filtering you can safely add, but he consulted a book and said that what he did would not cause me a problem, and it hasn't.

George