Re: [Harp-L] Pro Junior extra pitch problem

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Michael
Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@...> wrote:

> I picked up an American made, tweed Pro Junior
online.  It sounds great unless I play any high runs.
Then it not only sounds the pitch of the harmonica,
but also a lower pitch resulting in an octave like
effect.
>   It is not tone cry.  It happens on any key
harmonica if I play higher then blow 6.  It will do it
whether I play lightly or really hard.  Plugging into
a different jack hasn't helped.

>   Any thoughts????  Thanks-

heck yeah i have a thought. play the "Juke" riff on
that puppy using the 6/9 blow octave!