[Harp-L] Levy,Paparozzi,Meurkens Seminar

First, I want to thank Rob and Sandy Paparozzi for his hospitality and putting on a great seminar. Wonderful to catch up with Howard and Hendrik again, great musicians and wonderful people as well. These guys are masters as is Rob Paparozzi. This Seminar should have been an inspiration to all attendees to go home and woodshed!!!

One attendee wrote:
I only wish that there had been more time so that Mr. Paparozzi could have spoken about diatonic techniques on the chromatic.

The Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar will provide that opportunity!!!

From Sep 1-5 we will actually work on the techniques that are used and how to practice them. Because of time, most seminars can only deal with the inspiration and not the specific musical techniques to get to that inspiration. At the Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar we will go over how to switch corners, how to play different vibratos, scales, rhythm, tone and how to practice, etc. basically how to get from point A to point B.

And yes, Rob will have time to go over diatonic techniques on the chromatic and Dennis Gruenling should get you into some jump blues on chromatic. Just an excuse to go see the Grand Canyon!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http:www.robertbonfiglio.com