[Harp-L] Leslie effect

Every once in a while someone writes in to the list asking about a
Leslie rotating speaker effect.  I've occasionally commented that the
Digitech RP series pedals have a decent version onbaord.

I saw yesterday that Line 6, maker of the POD amp modeler, has a rotary
effect pedal out now (the Rotomachine).  Harmonycentral.com reviews can
be found here:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Line_6/ToneCore_Rotomachine-1.html

At about $120 through Musicians' Friend, this might be worth a look and
listen.  Certainly a lot cheaper and lighter than a Leslie 145, and
Musicians' Friend's return policies are pretty friendly to those who
like to buy-to-try.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com