[Harp-L] Notice to Chicago-Area Harp-Lers: Jason Ricci in Evanston IL on 4/1

Dear List -

  All of us that reside in Chicago are excited to see Jason Ricci and New Blood returning to Bill's Blues Bar in Evanston IL (1029 Davis, 847-424-9800, www.billsbluesbar.com).  The show is on Saturday, 4/1 - first set is at 8:30 PM, I think.  Jason doesn't hit Chicago too often, so I will be there.  Hope to see a ton of harmonica nerds filling the seats.

  AND on Friday March 31, Little Arthur Duncan and the Back Scratchers will be at Bill's Blues.  Little Arthur is a wonderful "Old School" Chicago blues harp player and vocalist.  He is in his 70's now, so catch him while you can.

  Mr. G