[Harp-L] News from C.A. Seydel Soehne in Germany

SEYDEL PACKS FOR GERMAN 'musikmesse' IN FRANKFURT/GERMANY
LATEST NEWS

*Hermine Deurloo, Chromatic Jazz virtuoso from Holland will be the first musician to play the new 'Renaissance' - made by Seydel to the original design by Douglas Tate and Bobbie Giordano - at the musikmesse Frankfurt 2006.
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=19078&Locale=en_GB_DE
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/?ObjectID=13212&Locale=en_GB

*We will have two brand new Bluesharp models:
The Seydel Favorite Black, launched just four weeks ago
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/?ObjectID=33210&Locale=en_GB

and the Seydel Solist Pro.
A totally redesigned model with a wooden comb, that is rounded in both directions and sealed to avoid swelling from moisture. The complete makeover extends to include redesigned brass reedplates as well .
http://www.seydel1847.de/xxxxx

Ben Bouman, top player and customizer from Holland will introduce both of these harmonicas and in addition be available for any questions you might have.

* New as well is the Seydel '3Track Service System', which affords total support in spare parts, tools and knowledge over a three level mainenance concept, according to the skill and understanding of the player.
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/?ObjectID=3579&Locale=en_GB

*Seydel breaks new ground as the first harmonica manufacturer in the world with its own sound system for Bluesharp players.
Under the label 'Hyperamp' and Hypermic' we are excited to be able to introduce these products at the 'messe'.
The player will now be able to buy a complete set of carefully matched equipment, from the instrument to the microphone and amplifier, from a single source - with each component specifically designed to complement the others.

* Anyone wishing to buy harmonica cases
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/?ObjectID=47071&Locale=en_GB
to fill with your own chosen contents may do so from .
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/?ObjectID=10431&Locale=en_GB

* Contrary to the trend, most Seydel prices will stay the same - with our only changes being to lower prices, for example here:
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=3442&Locale=de_DE

*Of course these are only some of the surprises from Seydel - to find out more you will have to visit us .

Therefore, come along to
Musikmesse Frankfurt
Hall 3 Level 1 Walkway F Booth 54
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=39614&Locale=de_DE
SEYDEL EXTENDS ITS ACTIVITIES ABROAD
C.A. SEYDEL SÖHNE GMBH IN USA  and CANADA

For a while now, customers in USA have asked us for a contact on their own side of the Atlantic.
We are convinced that we have found a perfect partner for this challenge in Rupert Oysler in Boone, N.C.

I am sure I have not to introduce Rupert here, you know him all.

Shipping and repairing will also provided by him, which will shorten reaction times and improve reliability tremdously.

If you want to meet Rupert in person you can do so on Buckeye Harmonica Festival 2006 in Columbus/Ohio between 6 and 8 April.

Contact:
Rupert Oysler
1815 Hardin Rd
Boone, NC 28607