[Harp-L] Re: Feedblock

Thanks for the good information, Sonny & Rick.  I was satisfied with the way it worked for me, but have moved on since it stopped working.

Jim.

>>> <SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx> 3/24/2006 2:16 PM >>>
Rick is right on all aspects, it never lived up to expectations. When I  have
my amp at a certain tube setting, it sounded like it was better, then you
take out the feedblock and start scratching your head. I had a few made up,  I
know it does not work at all with stock bassman 12AX7,  12AX7,,   12AY7,,
Horrible. So my good experience with it at my setting may not be someone  else's
experience, it may depend on how hard you can actually put forth sound.  Not
sure. But not being 100% sure, I would have to agree and just not sell them.
With the box, the parts which Rich was right about, and my tech's labor, my cost
of $45 was correct. I hate doing money back stuff, my word means more than
$75,  so I will just keep them.